WYCOMBE TOWN PRESENTATION EVENING IS ON 23rd OF MAY AT WILKS PARK! (details to follow shortly)
- Wycombe Town first team beat Dunn & Bradstreet 4-0 in a interesting game on a difficult surface in the Premier Division
- The 'A' team went on to beat Riffle Butts 5-1 at Holtspur after 0-0 at half time in the third division.
IN THE FA NATIONAL SUNDAY CUP LAKESIDE WHO BEAT US 5-4 ON PENALTIES, LOST 1-0 IN THE SEMI-FINAL TO SCOTTS GRAYS IN A VERY TIGHT GAME.
- With several players injured Wycombe Town took a while to gain control and beat FC Beacons Bottom 4-0 in a very competative encounter in the Premier Division. (Report to follow)
Three Amigos....&....Scott Webb
- The 'A' team took a step up the division with a 2-1 win over AFC Wellsbourne at Holtspur both goals coming from Wayne Norris. (Report to follow)
- With several players out injured, Wycombe Town FC beat FC Beaconsfield 5-1 in the Challenge Cup at Holtspur, ending the game with 10 men!!!
- In a tight game and with Town missing key players, Wycombe Town Reserves were down 3-0 at half time but fought back but still lost 3-2 to leaders Queens Head Rangers at Holtspur in Division One
- Also short of key players Wycombe Town 'A' lost 4-2 away to Longwick in Division Three
- Wycombe Town beat Beaconsfield Legion 6-0 to progress through to the quarter finals of the Combination Cup to meet FC Beconsfield at Holtspur. (full report to follow)
- Wycombe Town Reserves beat Star & Crescent 3-1 to keep up pressure on Queens Head Rangers at the top of Division One. (full report to follow)
- Wycombe Town defeated a spirited FC Disraeli team 4-2 to now meet Beaconsfield Legion in the HWSFC Challenge Cup. Cruising at 3-0 up Town took their foot off the gas and Disraeli came back to 3-2 but Town got the forth goal to seal the win.
- Wycombe Town Reserves disappointingly went out to Eldorado FC 3-0 in the Chesham Cup, short of key players Town really did not get into the game.
- Wycombe Town 'A' made a great come back from 2-0 down playing away to Cross Keys to draw 2-2 in their bid to climb the table.